V-Day E-Card for Singles V-Day E-Card for Singles

awesome

I love the animation style and i like how your threw in some reaction faces. Despite having no audio i still like it.

Project Man Project Man

awesome

this movie freaked me the hell out but in a good way... i think. i liked the way you animated it good job

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

so sad

i didnt know if i should laugh or cry excellent flash

Air Pressure Air Pressure

holy shi-

i loved it, the art style and the story really stood out and what really freaked me out was i had just talked to my ex not 2 minutes before playing this.

p.s. can you explain who was in the hospital and why whay they were there. and also why the girl was fading away

Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

brutal

is it me or does this look like the fable puppet show. anyways great game hurry up with part 2. p.s. it might be just my computer but the game freezes after a few seconds it started doing this today

Princess Magical Fruit Princess Magical Fruit

addicting

i dont know why but i cant stop playing this game. btw good joob

Unfortunate birth Unfortunate birth

what is wrong with you dude your pics weird me out

Of Arrows and Blades Of Arrows and Blades

reminds me of oblivion

the only thing that was off was his facial expression on the last panel, to me it seems he has to much of a neutral expression on his face maybe he should have had more of an aggressive frown or cynical smile expression anyways good comic.

btw you are a member of the rebel alliance and an enemy of the empire

Actionsquid responds:

Lol, wut? Star Wars?

Anywho... Aramis is supposed to be more of a light-hearted kind of guy, and against only one stumbling zombie, there is little for him to worry about. He's almost a sort of comic-relief, a jokester. Aggression is not his strong point :)

PIKACHEW PIKACHEW

very funny

good job dude. do you by any chance have anymore drawing of manly pokemon charcters if so i bet they would be win

JKAmovies responds: